In a historic victory for Ashton Whitaker and other transgender students, Relman, Dane & Colfax secured a landmark Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals decision in 2017 recognizing that Title IX and the Fourteenth Amendment protect transgender students from discrimination at school.
Ongoing litigation defending UNC-Chapel Hill's consideration of race in its admissions process. Successfully moved to intervene on behalf of diverse high-school and college students.
News & Updates
In the Media
- Politico, 03.06.2019
- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, 01.12.2018
- Slate, 06.13.2017
- Washington Post, 06.02.2017
- Washington Post, 05.30.2017
- Richmond BizSense, 07.29.2013
- Richmond Times-Dispatch, 07.26.2013